How Many Grams in an Ounce, Quarter, or Eighth of Weed?
buy weed online Illinois
No matter how frequent your marijuana use is, you’ve probably asked yourself or someone else “how many grams in an ounce” at some point. The truth is that the answer to that question is actually quite technical. Keep reading to learn the answer to this and many more questions and become an expert in how weed is measured and sold across all markets.
While it can be difficult to switch between the metric and imperial systems, grams, ounces and pounds are conveniently used universally for weed measurement.
Below are the most common weed measurements and what you need to know about each.
- An eighth (⅛): There are 3.54688 grams in an eighth of an ounce. In practice, however, an eighth is typically rounded to 3.5 grams. One eighth of weed is one of, if not the most, commonly purchased amount of weed. For the less frequent smoker, “half-eighths” or sixteenths of an ounce are also commonly purchased, coming in at 1.772 grams in weight.
- A quarter (¼): A quarter, unsurprisingly, equates out to two-eighths or 7.0874 grams of cannabis. A quarter is most commonly rounded to 7 grams.
- A half ounce (½): One half ounce of weed is equivalent to 14.17475 grams (or 14 grams).
- One ounce: Equal to 28.3495 or 28 grams, one ounce of weed is a lot of weed for the casual smoker or infrequent smoker, but it is typically a good investment for a heavy smoker. In legalized states like Colorado and Washington, prices of ounces cost anywhere from $150 to well over $300, depending on the quality of the product.
- One pound: A pound of weed contains 16 ounces of cannabis. Just as within ounces, buyers can also purchase quarter and half-pound measurements.
Showing all 3 results
Banana Split Strain$300.00 – $1,400.00
banana split strain.
Sativa Dominant Hybrid – 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
THC: 22% – 25%, CBD: 1%
Banana Split is a slightly sativa dominant hybrid strain (60% sativa/40% indica) created through crossing the infamous Tangie X Banana Sherbet strains. If you’re after an insanely delicious flavor and a long-lasting high, you’ve found it with Banana Split. This lovely lady packs a super delicious sweet fruity cherries and cream flavor into each and every high-powered toke. The aroma follows the same profile, with a lightly tropical overtone that’s accented by sour citrus and heavy cream. The Banana Split high is just as delectable as the flavor, with effects that are perfect for a lazy day when you need to get up and moving but don’t have much of anything to really accomplish. It starts with a subtle lift, boosting your mood and leaving you feeling totally euphoric with a sense of cerebral energy and motivation